So, last Wednesday evening for Young Women's we got all the girls together and then went and picked up the ones that weren't there and the inactives and went and got ice cream! So, I'm driving around a bunch of the beehives when a song I like comes on the radio. In an effort to look cool in front of my beehives I start to break it down. The girl in the front seat looks at me in shock and says... Oh my gosh people in this century do NOT dance like that!! I was so shocked I just busted out laughing. When I asked how they dance now a days she tells me you know you just KEEP IT REAL!!!
I thought I was doing a pretty good job keeping up with the times.....Apparently not!! Anyways, it just made me laugh and I thought I would share.
3 months ago
1 comment:
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Very cute! Love the story, made me laugh too.
Post a Comment