Dodger had been asking for a few days to go feed the ducks. It was finally warm enough to enjoy a day at the park, although it has snowed since then.
The egg hunt...Thanks to our egg hiders Steph and Kevin.




Chance and Dodger were dancing and bonked heads!! Chris kept teasing him that he was hiding an egg in his head. Nothing like a goose egg on Easter Sunday!
10 comments:
The boys are getting so big! I love Easter, the egg hunts, and all the candy!
Looks like fun! Look at you and your skinny butt, jabba my arse!!! lol.
Y'all died a lot of eggs! It looks like y'all had fun on Friday and Saturday:).
I'm totally going to have to use rubber bands next year, your eggs look great!! I'm glad you had a great Easter!
Aahhh...look at you and your cute little baby bump. How are you feeling? Love the easter pics. And what a cute family pic. Just think pretty soon you'll be adding a beautiful little girl to that picture.
Love your cute little prego belly. =) Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys had a fun Easter. See you Saturday. =)
Those look like professionally dyed eggs...I'm very impressed! Such cute pics and such cute kids. Not too long left before the princess comes. I can't wait.
i can't believe you are up the road from me. so crazy! and btw~ you look fantastic!
WHOA! You changed your countdown. What a difference a week makes. lol. I still just subtract in my head.
Your boys are so cute, and those Easter eggs are Martha Stewart all the way. You may be the cutest pregnant woman in the world. I just want to hug your belly. Not in a weird way...in a totally normal way....
Post a Comment