Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updates...

Wow...I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I've blogged! It's true...if you get out of the habit it becomes really hard to get back into it and catch back up. But, I'll do my best to catch up!

We had the opportunity to go the Draper Temple Open house. I'm so glad we had the chance to go as a family. The boys did so well and I think they will remember it for a long time to come!
The boys thought it was pretty cool to ride the bus up the mountain to get to the Temple!

When we got to the refreshments at the end Dodger exclaimed, "This is the BEST party EVER!!!"

Dodger's Field Trip to the Fire Station!






Birthday Celebrations!
Chris made cheese fondue for my birthday! (Thanks Ted for the recipe) It was so delicious!! Kevin and Steph came up to help us celebrate!


Had to have the Nothing Bundt Cake for my B-day! Mmmmmm SO GOOD!

Last but not least...Puppies!
Kevin and Steph's dogs had puppies!! The boys were in heaven! Here is some pics of them meeting them and holding them for the first time.






That's all for now...hopefully I can get back in the habit of blogging!!

9 comments:

Stephy Sue said...

Woohoo!! Updates! haha...the puppies are so tiny there! I hope everybody is feeling well and doing better...tell the boys hi and hopefully we'll get to see ya' soon...again!:)

Cammie said...

I was wondering where the crap you were! I looks like you've been keeping busy. I'm still waiting for some shots of the big ol belly!

p.s. Tell Chris sorry about the Longhorn loss...the Utes didn't pull through either!

a said...

It's about time you stopped eating bon bon's and started blogging again. lol.

bknmkalhyland said...

How fun to see what you have been up too! I can't wait to see you guys again! I'm also excited to meet the new Day baby!

erica said...

I want some of that cake! I looks amazing. I hope all is well. Can't wait to see everyone.

Melanie Rossi said...

Good to finally see an update!

briana said...

ok audrey, tell me how you know the schofields?

briana said...

i used to work with sara's hubby at the same time i worked for her father in law and brady worked on a video project for melaleuca. we have kept in touch and gotten to know each other thru blogging. such a small world.

bknmkalhyland said...

Hey, I just jumped over to your blog to see how far along you were. I can't believe your little one will be here in 2 months!! I'm so excited to see her.